- Pre-Payment of one night's accommodations or 50% total stay, whichever is greater, is required to guarantee reservation. Or a credit card will hold your room.
- Due to our intimate size, cancellations affect us greatly! You must cancel your reservation 10 days prior to arrival in order to receive deposit. A $25 processing fee is charged for refunds. If you must cancel with less than 10 days notice you are financially responsible for any nights not rebooked. Also there are no refunds for late check-in or early check-out.
- There is a three-night minimum for certain holidays and a two night stay for all weekends throughout the year.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm. If you anticipate arriving later than 6:00 pm, please call the inn so that arrangements can be made. Check-out: 11:00 am.
- For your comfort, smoking is permitted on the porch and in the Hot Tub area only. Candles are not allowed inside the Inn due to state fire codes. No pets please.
- Each room has a two person maximum occupancy. Adults over 18 years of age are welcome. Unfortunately, our Bed and Breakfast is not appropriate for children under 12 years of age. PLEASE NOTE: to aid you in "getting away from it all" there are no phones in the guest rooms.